Route Plan

Current Location


View Bike Trip Plan in a larger map

View Current Location in a larger map

Monday, September 7, 2009

Denver Catch-up

Well, here I am in Denver. I spent my birthday with Mom, driving from Grand Junction to Denver. We stopped in Vail for lunch and a walk around the town. Wow, is it nice there. Ate lunch at the Blue Moose, which had some truely outragous and delicious pizza. After we left there, it was on to Denver and the Westin Hotel. After settling in, we headed out for a delicious seafood dinner at Oceanaire. After saying goodbye to Mom in the morning I woke up and went out for a walk. I found myself in the middle of a huge "Taste of Colorado" street fair (However I ended up eating Indian food, go figure). After starting to pack, I got cleaned up and headed out to the Wynkoop Brewery. The beer was just alright, but the taco salad was delicious. Today so far has just been alot of packing and getting the bike ready for transport. I think I am going to go get a bite to eat and then get cleaned up for my last night in Denver. I will talk to you all later.

3 comments:

  1. “WE ARE SO OFTEN CAUGHT UP IN OUR DESTINATION THAT WE FORGET TO APPRECIATE THE JOURNEY, ESPECIALLY THE GOODNESS OF THE PEOPLE WE MEET ON THE WAY. APPRECIATION IS A WONDERFUL FEELING, DON'T OVERLOOK IT.”

    Hey Buddy:
    So glad you are starting to enjoy the sights, sounds and people along the way. I notice you are targeted into the brewery business. ;-)The food sounds great too. Have a great what's left of labor day. Gear up for the train portion of the journey. I look forward to the next installment.
    Love ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I got out of this blog is how much you can eat -- LOL -- you better take it easy -- Mom left -- now you have to ride the bike -- all that eating -- UGH -- LOL -- have fun on your little side trip -- your going to love Lake Tahoe -- talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Munch, Oh no, sorry i missed the brewery. (ha-ha)See you waited till I was gone to try it out.Good luck with the train. Take pictures, maybe with you in them. Wonder if they have those things that spinkle water around in Salt Lake City? Enjoy, Love you, mom xoxo Wish I was still with you to share the next stop. Guess I just have to wait to read about it. Till then!!

    ReplyDelete