Route Plan

Current Location


View Bike Trip Plan in a larger map

View Current Location in a larger map

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am really getting sick of Kansas City....

Or I guess the true phrase would be "I am really getting sick IN Kansas City". I don't know what I ate or when I ate it, but something hit me hard. I am leary about being stranded out in the sticks on my bike without provisions within reach. So in the interest of self-preservation I have rented my motel room for another day. My new found friend Pepto and I are going to spend an intimate day together. Luckily a bike trip lends itself to this kind of to recouperation, gallons of Gatorade, a box of saltines, a warm bed, and a TV. Anyways, I have returned my car, so I am going to be within 300 yds of this bed all day. Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. Matt:
    With the sincerest of wishes
    I send this post your way
    And hope you're doing better
    By the ending of today.

    This get-well wish is sent to say,
    That many healing thoughts
    are coming out your way.

    Feel better, rest and heal thyself.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe,
    Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hope a little rest will do the trick. I think you just want to go back down the shore and check out the stars. Still trying to find out the names!! I am sure you have a great starry sky out by you. Feel better. Love, mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blah - Blah - Blah -- lets GO -- take a dump -- stick your finger down your throat and get back on that bike..... You had a great 2 weeks off -- all you did is rest -- and now you write me that your resting again!!!! BULL -- lets go!!! I know the last time I told you to "take your time" -- "no rush" -- but now that I think about it -- at this rate I will be posting these comments until I'm 50... So again -- get on that bike -- LOL ;-)
    As the saying goes -- "ToTo - your not in Kansas for toooo long" -- YES Jude -- I know thats not the correct line -- but it fit better for my purpose -- so please don't send me any emails about it....

    ReplyDelete