Route Plan

Current Location


View Bike Trip Plan in a larger map

View Current Location in a larger map

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A little fall of rain, can not hurt me...

Well here is the morning update, even though the rain tried as it might, it couldn't defeat my little tent (Only some seepage through the main zipper). Also this morning when I woke up there were two apples sitting on my picnic table. The cabin next to my tent site must have put them there while I was up brushing my teeth at the main compound. By the time I had found them, they had packed up and left. But thank you for my delicious breakfast. Today, I think I will check out the natural bridge they keep talking about around here. Then on to....we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. Good morning, Oh those nice people did not tell you I spoke to them last night to watch over you, obviously they did. Thank you whom ever you are. Please take some pictures we are starting to think you do not want us to know where you are!!! OK i promise I am not coming to follow you. Have a GREAT DAY!!
    Love you, mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfu it is to have people who are so kind and are watching over you. Possibly angels making sure they ride with you on your spiritual journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw a picture of the natural bridge on the KOA Website. Looks like it would be worth the trip of about four miles. Have agreat day in the Old Dominion State.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there -- how goes it today? I too checked out the Natural Bridge and it looks really nice. Unfortunately I have to look up every where you are -- because I can't download all the pictures you are taking -- WAIT A MINUTE!! -- your not taking any -- OOOOHHHH -- now it makes sense. LOL
    Just kidding -- it looks really nice -- have fun. I was just thinking about what you said and everyones answer -- did anyone think that maybe those people weren't that nice -- maybe those apples were their breakfast and they forgot them on the table -- LOL -- MAYBE!!
    Just kidding again -- in case you are following my nephew -- I thank you and would love to return the favor if you ever head up to NYC.
    Have a great day too all of you -- talk to you later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Matt, Your Journey is amazing already. I am so impressed...... you are making great time. I love reading your blog, you have a way of making us feel like we are right there with you. I think it is wonderful how you set your goals and go for it. You live only once to follow your dreams... you are dreaming with no regrets. I love that. My thoughts and prayers are with you along your journey. I will continue to read on, keep posting. Judy

    ReplyDelete