Route Plan

Current Location


View Bike Trip Plan in a larger map

View Current Location in a larger map

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Day, Another Brewery




Today, Mom and I woke up and drove to Golden, Colorado to check out the Coors Brewery. The town of Golden is beautiful. After the tour, Mom actually tried a beer. I don't think she finished it, but I was proud of her for giving it a try. Since this was my second brewery, I think a comparion is in order. The most suscinct way to put it is, Coors has the better view from the brewery, but Bud has a much prettier brewery (But the beers were all delicious). After leaving Golden, we headed down to Pueblo where I will start out through the mountains tomorrow. Wish me luck. Talk to you all tomorrow.
PS: Photos added to old posts, go check them out.

1 comment:

  1. “Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
    Benjamin Franklin

    I am starting to notice a distinct pattern here. Beer, beer and beer. Can't believe your mom had a beer. She even passed up one beer years ago named Penny. Wow the pictures really bring the blog alive. Thanks for fixing that. Really feel like we're there with you every step of the way. When you write your book, I will edit the spelling;-)
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete