Route Plan

Current Location


View Bike Trip Plan in a larger map

View Current Location in a larger map

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free at last....

Well, I have completed my obligations to Checkpoint Systems. The only thing I have left to do is run the Tri-State Summer National and then I will be ready to go. Just making some last minute purchases for a few gadgets and parts. Pretty soon I'll be packing my bags and evening out my load. I will keep you updated on the progression of events. For those of you who are questioning why I am doing this, read the first few chapters of "A Walk Across America" by Peter Jenkins. Some of my reasons are different but my goals are the same. I want to see the how people across America live from day to day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt...hope your enjoying all your new found freedom! Thinking about you... love,aunt lisa

    ReplyDelete